Are you bursting with energy and do you know how to put it to good use? Do you want to work as an Account Manager for the top of the (Digital) Out of Home media sector? Does entrepreneurship run through your blood and do you know how to make the best use of commercial opportunities? Would you like to work in a small team where there is plenty of room for initiative and creativity? Then become part of the success of blowUP media and start immediately as an Account Manager in Antwerp.
About blowUP media
We are an innovative media boutique in (Digital) Out of Home and part of the listed company Ströer. We are an impact-first company with a clear focus on innovation, technology, sustainability and value creation. blowUP media is represented, in addition to Belgium, in Germany, the UK and the Netherlands and, with some 300 (D)OOH locations, offers the largest network for large-format advertising media in Europe. We work together with advertisers, media and advertising agencies, property owners, property developers, commercial property, municipalities and non-profit organisations. Together, we create a positive impact on the environment through green initiatives. Recently, blowUP media was named winner of the WOO Awards in the Sustainability & Creative category.
As Account Manager, you are responsible for managing sales activities for our accounts, in collaboration with the Sales Director and the sales team. By providing flawless service, you will support building relationships in our top accounts, leverage these relationships to identify additional opportunities and potentially bring in new customers.
Some essential functions include:
– Operational contact with advertisers and media agencies;
– Looking for opportunities in the market together with your colleagues;
– Preparing offers in consultation with the sales team;
– Being in contact with media agencies, advertisers and Out of Home specialists;
– Investigating and optimising upsell opportunities with existing and new customers;
– Processing planning and bookings in the systems with an eye for detail.
To be successful as an Account Manager you are or have:
– A proactive, hands-on mentality;
– Excellent communication skills – both speaking and writing;
– Entepreneurial and positive attitude. You can work well both independently and as part of a team;
– Socially adept, structured, accurate and keeps a good overview;
– Able to work under time pressure and meet deadlines;
– Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
– Ideally, you have 1-3 years of relevant experience and have basic knowledge of the media industry.
What we offer
– Informal atmosphere in an (international) organisation;
– A close team;
– An attractive salary;
– A competitive bonus scheme;
– Beautiful office at het Zuid in Antwerp, partly working from home is also a possibility.
Interested? Then quickly send your CV to Guillaume Closset